Sorted Wallet is the first & only crypto wallet designed for KaiOS feature phone users. It enables users to securely store, send, and receive digital assets with ease, even without owning a high-end smartphone. Our aim is to make digital assets like Bitcoin accessible to everyone.
You can easily download Sorted Wallet from the KaiStore on your KaiOS device.
To register for Sorted Wallet, simply follow these steps:
- Download Sorted Wallet from the KaiStore onto your device.
- Open the Sorted Wallet app.
- Select your preferred language for a comfortable user experience.
- On the login screen, click on the “Register” button.
- Choose between two registration options: Email & Password or Phone Number.
- Fill in the required information for the chosen registration option.
- Verify your email ID or phone number by entering the one-time password (OTP) sent to your choice of registration method.
- Create a numeric PIN (4 to 6 digits) that you will use for all future transactions.
- Congratulations! You have successfully registered for Sorted Wallet.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of Sorted Wallet and securely manage your digital assets.
Sorted Wallet is available for individuals who are 18 years of age or older, and have a valid email ID or phone number.
Sorted Wallet currently supports 4 different digital assets / cryptocurrencies. These are, Bitcoin (BTC) on the Bitcoin network and Matic (MATIC), USDT and USDC on the Polygon network.
To send digital assets with Sorted Wallet, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Sorted Wallet app and navigate to the “My Wallets” page.
- Click on “Options” choosing the wallet from which you want to send digital assets.
- Click on the “Make Transaction” option.
- On the transaction page, you have three options to enter the recipient’s wallet address:
- Type in the wallet address manually.
- Scan the QR code of the recipient’s wallet address to automatically fill in the details.
- Upload the QR code of the recipient’s wallet address to automatically fill in the details.
- Once the wallet address is entered, specify the $USD amount you want to send.
- Enter your PIN, which you set up during the registration process, to confirm the transaction.
- Double-check all the transaction details to ensure accuracy
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to initiate the transaction
By following these steps, you can easily send digital assets using Sorted Wallet, making secure and convenient transactions.
To receive digital assets with Sorted Wallet, follow these steps:
- Open the Sorted Wallet app and navigate to the “My Wallets” page.
- Click on “Options” choosing the wallet in which you want to receive digital assets.
- Now you have a few options for sharing your wallet address:
- Click on “QR code”: Show the QR code to someone nearby, and they can scan it with their device to easily obtain your wallet address. You can also screenshot this QR code and share it with your sender.
- Click on “Share Wallet Address”: If someone is not physically present, you can share your wallet address through the KaiOS email or messaging app.
- Once the sender has your wallet address, they can use it to send digital assets to your wallet.
- You will receive the digital assets in your Sorted Wallet once the transaction is completed.
By following these steps, you can easily receive digital assets with Sorted Wallet.
Sorted Wallet does not charge any fees for sending or receiving digital assets through the wallet. However, please note that there may be minimal gas fees associated with transactions on the Polygon blockchain, which are generally extremely affordable and efficient.
Keeping in mind the novelty of using a crypto wallet for KaiOS users, Sorted Wallet has chosen to centralize the seed phrase or recovery phrase for our wallets. To do this, we have partnered with Venly, a trusted Web3 company specializing in secure tech solutions. Venly is responsible for handling the security and management of private keys associated with Sorted Wallet.
By entrusting private key management to Venly, we ensure that your private keys are not stored on your device or on any server managed by Sorted Wallet. Venly’s robust system utilizes strict access control policies, AES encryption, and secret sharing algorithms to safeguard your private keys in secure vaults. These vaults can only be accessed through your account login and PIN code, providing an extra layer of protection.
If you would like to learn more about the security measures implemented by Venly’s API, please visit this link here.
With Sorted Wallet and Venly’s advanced security infrastructure, you can have peace of mind knowing that your digital assets are stored and protected in a secure manner.
Ensuring the safety of your wallets is of utmost importance to us. To keep your Sorted Wallets secure, please follow these guidelines:
- Safeguard your PIN: Keep it confidential and avoid sharing it with anyone.
- Write down your PIN: Store it in a secured location as a backup in case you forget your PIN from memory.
- Exercise caution: Enter your PIN discreetly and avoid saving it electronic devices easily accessible by others.
- Beware of phishing: Double-check URLs and wallet addresses when you interact with new websites.
By following these steps, you can enhance the security of your Sorted Wallet. Remember, your PIN is crucial for protecting your funds.
Yes, Sorted Wallet is available in multiple languages. Currently, the app supports English, Vietnamese, Hausa, Urdu, and French. If you would like us to add the local language of your region, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitcoin (BTC) is a cryptocurrency, a form of digital money that allows secure and seamless peer-to-peer transactions on the internet using blockchain technology.
It is the world’s first widely-adopted cryptocurrency. With Bitcoin, people can securely and directly send each other digital money on the internet.
MATIC is a cryptocurrency developed by the company Polygon, which is a technology platform that enables blockchain networks to connect and scale.
MATIC is an ERC-20 token, meaning that it is compatible with other Ethereum-based digital currencies. MATIC is used to govern and secure the Polygon network and to pay network transaction fees.
USDC is a digital dollar, also known as a stablecoin, that’s available 24/7 and moves at internet speed. Created by a company called Circle, USDC lives natively on the internet, running on many of the world’s most advanced blockchains.
Billions of USDC change hands every day, and every digital dollar of USDC can always be exchanged 1:1 for cash. This means 1 USDC will always be equal to US$1.00, giving it a stable price. This is a cryptocurrency backed by fully reserved assets to ensure the stability of the coin.
USDT is the largest stablecoin by market capitalization. Similar to USDC, the value of USDT is pegged to the U.S. dollar 1:1. USDT is created by a company called Tether, it is one of the many stablecoins present in the crypto market.
For users who registered using an E-Mail:
If you have forgotten your password for Sorted Wallet, you can easily reset it. On the Login page, click on the “Forgot Password?” option. You will be redirected to receive a link in your registered email address. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password for your Sorted Wallet account.
For users who registered using a Phone Number:
If you registered with Sorted Wallet using a phone number, you do not need to worry about forgetting your password. Each time you log in, you will receive a new One-Time Password (OTP) to verify your identity. Just make sure to keep your phone number safe and accessible to login to your Sorted Wallet account.
If you have forgotten your PIN for Sorted Wallet, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. In your email, provide us with your wallet address and registration details. We will then reach out to our technology partner Venly to assist with resetting your PIN. They will provide you with a one-time link that includes the new PIN.
If you have any issues, complaints, or feedback regarding Sorted Wallet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and our team will respond to your message promptly to assist you.
If your transaction is not arriving or remains unconfirmed, it could be due to factors like a low transaction fee or network congestion. If it’s been more than a few hours, please feel free to email us your wallet address, and we will assist in verifying the transaction status and estimated delivery time to the recipient’s address.
© 2023 Sors Technology Limited